Congratulations to the eight organizations that received $5,000 mini-grants to implement financial literacy programs. This program, sponsored by Wells Fargo and FLC, supports the integration of literacy, math, and financial education, promoting a contextualized approach to adult education.
The initiative has served more than 3,700 students in partnership with local adult education providers throughout Florida. Wells Fargo is a national leader in supporting financial education and it is a privilege to work with them on this statewide initiative.
Congratulations to the 2019 grantees:
- Adult Literacy League, Orlando
- Broward County Community Schools
- El Sol Jupiter’s Neighborhood Resource Center
- Learn to Read Jacksonville
- Learn to Read St. Lucie County
- Safe Children Coalition (Sarasota YMCA)
- School District of DeSoto County
- Seminole State College
For more information about the Financial Literacy Initiative, visit the Financial Literacy page on our website.