Call for Presenters: 2020 Florida Literacy Conference
FLC is looking for presenters who have a passion to share their knowledge, strategies, resources, and promising practices in adult education and literacy. Below you will find the perks, important dates and information on the application process.
Perks of presenting
- Presenter registration rate of $235
- Network with your peers, share your knowledge and showcase
- Priority registration
- Sessions last 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- If your proposed session is longer, please note this on the form. We have
limited opportunities for double sessions.
- Concurrent sessions will be set up in classroom or theater style.
- It’s fine if you have presented on the same topic before, but please keep in mind we want updated and relevant information presented each year.
- Presentation proposals are due December 9, 2019
- You will receive confirmation that your proposal was received
within 5 business days of submitting.
- Final notification on the status of your proposed workshop: March
How to submit your application
Click here to access the application form. Once you are done filling out the form, you can select the option that allows you to receive an email copy for your records. Keep in mind that the session information provided on this form may be used in the final conference program.