FLDOE Announces Workforce Education Listening Tour
Commissioner Richard Corcoran announced that the Florida Department of Education will be hosting a series of public hearings, in person and virtually, to collect input that will help to inform the development of Florida’s career and technical education workforce plan, which is due to the U.S. Department of Education in Spring 2020.
Floridians will have the opportunity to offer public input during tour stops at the following locations:
- October 29 – Broward County, Atlantic Technical College
- October 30 – Manatee County, Manatee Technical College
- October 31 – Orange County, Orange Technical College
- November 4 – Leon County, Lively Technical College
- November 5 – Okaloosa, Northwest Florida State College
- November 7 – Duval County, Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Week of November 11: two webinars
For more information, please visit www.fldoe.org/perkins.