That’s right, FLC is currently transitioning from a Facebook profile page to a fan page. You might be asking yourself, why would FLC make that change? The main reason for the switch is to streamline reporting on FLC’s Facebook communications. Using Facebook Read more…
Nominate a student or volunteer from your program to be featured here! Learn more on the Spotlight page.
Sign up for E-Literacy News
No Tweets available. Login as Admin to see more details.
- How to Take the GED For Free in Florida: LIBRE Institute’s High School Diploma Initiative (9/26/2015)
- Comparing Halloween and EL Dia de Los Muertos (10/30/2013)
- Calculator Practice for the GED test (7/18/2013)
- Megan Bakan: Demystifying the Lesson Plan (6/5/2012)
- Highlights From Reading Error Pattern Analysis Training (10/4/2010)