Dr. Heide Castañeda is an assistant professor at the University of South Florida, and many tutors, program managers, and health professionals were lucky to attend her virtual training: “Teaching with Cultural Differences in Mind: A Women’s Health Curriculum for Adult Read more…
Tag: University of South Florida
Teachers and tutors working with adult learners may often encounter diverse cultural practices and concepts. That’s why FLC has decided to offer this training. It will introduce anthropological approaches to health and culture and explore ways teachers and tutors can be aware of Read more…
Nominate a student or volunteer from your program to be featured here! Learn more on the Spotlight page.
Sign up for E-Literacy News
"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten." - BF Skinner
Visit https://t.co/xeRYT8XHQJ or call 1-800-237-5113 to find a #literacy program in your area today.
#MondayMotivation #HappyMonday #AdultEdu #ESOL #AdultEducation https://t.co/OBVDty98ND
- How to Take the GED For Free in Florida: LIBRE Institute’s High School Diploma Initiative (9/26/2015)
- Comparing Halloween and EL Dia de Los Muertos (10/30/2013)
- Calculator Practice for the GED test (7/18/2013)
- Megan Bakan: Demystifying the Lesson Plan (6/5/2012)
- Highlights From Reading Error Pattern Analysis Training (10/4/2010)