Health insurance terminology and usage rules can be downright confusing. Providing health insurance literacy instruction to ESOL and adult literacy students is an important component of a comprehensive health literacy program. Health insurance literacy is defined as “the degree to Read more…
Nominate a student or volunteer from your program to be featured here! Learn more on the Spotlight page.
Sign up for E-Literacy News
"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten." - BF Skinner
Visit https://t.co/xeRYT8XHQJ or call 1-800-237-5113 to find a #literacy program in your area today.
#MondayMotivation #HappyMonday #AdultEdu #ESOL #AdultEducation https://t.co/OBVDty98ND
- How to Take the GED For Free in Florida: LIBRE Institute’s High School Diploma Initiative (9/26/2015)
- Comparing Halloween and EL Dia de Los Muertos (10/30/2013)
- Calculator Practice for the GED test (7/18/2013)
- Megan Bakan: Demystifying the Lesson Plan (6/5/2012)
- Highlights From Reading Error Pattern Analysis Training (10/4/2010)