FLC has released the new Staying Healthy Quiz app, a fun and interactive learning opportunity to help adult learners build health knowledge and vocabulary. Based on the popular Staying Healthy curriculum, users can choose from three different quiz levels: easy, Read more…
Nominate a student or volunteer from your program to be featured here! Learn more on the Spotlight page.
Sign up for E-Literacy News
Be among the first to receive news about the latest workshops, trainings, webinars, and new resources, all for free!
"Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you known, and capable of more than you imagine." -Roy T Bennett.
Visit https://t.co/xeRYT8XHQJ or call 1-800-237-5113 to find a #literacy program in your area today.
#MondayMotivation #HappyMonday #AdultEdu https://t.co/ePd9hErlGc
- How to Take the GED For Free in Florida: LIBRE Institute’s High School Diploma Initiative (9/26/2015)
- Comparing Halloween and EL Dia de Los Muertos (10/30/2013)
- Calculator Practice for the GED test (7/18/2013)
- Megan Bakan: Demystifying the Lesson Plan (6/5/2012)
- Highlights From Reading Error Pattern Analysis Training (10/4/2010)